USM experts get a set of tools and templates for their support of USM. The SURVUZ Foundation provides that toolkit for free, on the condition that these experts have demonstrated their capability to use these tools and explain USM to others. Because USM is new thinking, they'll have to prove that they can convince others who have learned to think about service management the traditional way,
The experts can have the following role(s):
- USM coaches receive a comprehensive toolkit of plans, templates, and tools, to support user organizations that want to apply USM. They are deployed exclusively through accredited USM Deployment partners.
- USM trainers deliver the USM training products to users. They are deployed exclusively through accredited USM Training partners. Certified trainers receive the USM training materials, slide decks, and online tools for free.
- USM product experts assist internal product administrators with the configuration of USM products. These experts also need to be certified by the product owner.
- USM tool auditors can deliver an audit of a tool against the USM tool requirements.
- USM examiners take USM exams. USM examiners are made available exclusively by the designated USM Exam organization.
USM experts are only certified by the SURVUZ Foundation after they have met the requirements below. They provide their efforts exclusively through accredited USM partners. Check with SURVUZ Foundation to see if you are dealing with a certified USM expert.
per expert role
|USM-F training||USM-F certificate||USM Train-the-Coach||USM Train-the-Trainer||USM Train-the-Examiner||USM Train-the-Product-expert||USM Train-the-Tool-Auditor|
|USM Product expert||X||X||X|
|USM Tool Auditor||X||X||X|