The SURVUZ Foundation manages the USM method. SURVUZ manages the specification of USM, accredits suppliers who want to work with the USM method, and certifies USM products and USM experts. Accredited USM partners support the deployment of the USM method with certified experts.
Free resources for certified USM experts
Organizations that apply USM often require qualified resources and support by qualified experts. SURVUZ supports experts with free resources, so they can support these organizations adequately. Before experts gains access to these free USM resources, they must first prove that they have the knowledge and skills on board, and understand and subscribe to the USM perspective on service management. With this certification, SURVUZ oversees qualified support for organizational improvement projects with USM knowledge and USM products. USM experts always work for or through an accredited USM Partner.
Certified USM experts can play the following role(s):
- certified USM trainers deliver the USM training products to USM users. SURVUZ provides free training resources to certified trainers.
- certified USM coaches guide the internal change manager during the USM deployment. SURVUZ provides free deployment resources to certified trainers.
- certified USM examiners take USM exams.
- certified USM product experts assist internal product managers with the configuration of USM products.
SURVUZ accredits three partner types:
- USM Deployment partners coach the expert application of USM by the internal staff of a USM user organization, using only certified USM experts.
- USM Training partners realize and test the transfer of USM knowledge, using only certified USM trainers.
- USM Product partners develop new USM products or they make their existing products suitable for use in USM. These include exam institutes, publishers, and tool providers.
All partners want to enable their customers to apply and manage USM and USM products independently as quickly as possible.
Accreditation as a USM partner requires an affiliation agreement with the SURVUZ Foundation, in which the partner subscribes to SURVUZ's mission and goals. SURVUZ charges an annual administration fee for the affiliation:
- companies: € 500 / year for the first accreditation, plus € 250 for each subsequent accreditation
- self-employed experts: € 200 / year for the first accreditation, plus € 100 for each subsequent accreditation
If you are interested in enhancing your services portfolio with USM, apply for an accreditation here:
This post is also available in: Nederlands